noadvertising: (Default)
[personal profile] noadvertising
 I have been mostly trying to make our living room ready for today's visits. Friend number one came over for a late breakfast, so I had to get up early to achieve a mostly clean ambiente- with the help of hubby, of course. More dusting, mopping, picking toys up and putting them into boxes. One afternoon with children, and everything will go down the drain. I firmly sealed closed the door to the conservatory. Did not want to do another spider hunt. Bad enough I had to do one last night- that darn thing came down and up from the ceiling like a yoyo. Hubby finally killed it. Good man! After the first visit I defroze another box hidden in the freezer for lunch. Then I rested, mentally preparing for the next visit. That friend is detoriating quickly. Her body is relatively okay, her brain not so much. I wonder how long she will be able to keep up with her current living situation. Not my problem, she has a daughter and an ex who will know what to do in the (near) future. Yet I am unsure if such a person, friend or not, should be allowed to drive a car. It's been some years that I went on a trip with her, and it had been like a tour along a tunnel of horror. It won't have gotten any better...
Yet I was able to add twenty rows to Cassian's scarf. The boy is so in love with what he's seen so far. It's not that I am in a hurry- we had two very cool days in a row with temperatures down to 14 degrees, but it will get better towards weekend. Next week temperatures during day might even climb up to 24 degrees- perfect for the school- and kindergarten field trips, which always take place at the beginning of the first semester of the year.
BTW: Cassian is still unsure if he will attend second class. Poor boy, no one has told him that nine school years are mandatory...

Profile

noadvertising: (Default)
noadvertising

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 23
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 02:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios